Naperville Auto Repair

Call Us:(630) 983-7444
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
1

I did not have the same experience all these other reviewers had. The dealer we bought the car from brought the car here for some major repairs. Within 9 months those repairs failed and caused more damage. We immediately took it to our repair shop to find out what was wrong with the car. It was at that point that we found out 90% of the issues were things this place was supposed to have fixed. The other 10% was damage caused by their faulty repairs. We had the car towed here directly from that repair shop here so they can fix their previous repairs under THEIR warranty and eat the difference we would pay because it caused further damage. Well, in THEIR POSSESSION the motor seized. When we asked what happened their response was “well it doesn’t matter, the motor is seized now” they then proceeded to offer some solutions. It went from $1900 in repairs they should have covered to now spending $4k-$14k on a new motor out of our pocket. We were in a shocked mind state when they offered the options and amounts. They gave the impression they were trying to help us so I too felt like they cared like some other of the reviewers... luckily I had time to get my thoughts together. They were charging ME for THEM locking my motor!!! Instead of them staying true to their work and covering their original mistakes they wrecked my car even more so *I* would have to pay to fix it!! I had to ASK them to provide a repair order of their findings and even so they don’t explain ANYTHING on that sheet just items and pricing. No “concern, cause, or correction.” I had the vehicle towed out of there this morning and provided their “repair order” to the shop it’s at now. My shop also wonders how this place is still in business and to report them to the BBB. Definitely NOT honest. On another note, not a single person but me and the tow truck driver were wearing a mask. I hope your experience is nothing like mine.

5

Hello everyone. I am an ASE certified diesel technician of 26 years. I do most of all the major work on my car. So when my transmission went down I looked at all the latest reviews on shops in the area, since I don't do automatic transmissions. I liked what others wrote about Multistate Transmission. So I decided to give them a try. I was amazed by the 3 day turnaround. Awesome job by Dan and his techs. Passed my extended test drive with flying colors. As a professional mechanic, I am going to recommend Multistate Transmission. Thanks Dan and his Technicians for a great job and experience.

Thank you for the review MIKE! Multistate Transmissions Milex Naperville appreciates your business!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
5

These guys are absolutely the best and go way above and beyond the call!

Thank you for the review Tim! Multistate Transmissions Milex Naperville appreciates your business!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
5

The customer service you receive here, is as rare as hens teeth. I can’t say enough about Dan. They did great work on the suspension of my wife’s CRV.

5

Best place to go!

5

Best place to go!

Thank you for the review Just! Multistate Transmissions Milex Naperville appreciates your business!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
5

Multistate -Milex of Naperville cares. They go the extra mile. Friendly and went out of their way to help. Thanks from Larry!

5

Thank you for the review Gordon!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
5

Thank you for the review Rachel!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
4

Thank you for the review Erik!

- Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D
If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, please call Multistate Transmission - Milex Complete Auto Care - Naperville #045D (630) 983-7444 For Assistance.